Saturday, February 11, 2012

Upcoming Shows

I was pleased to hear that one of my paintings was juried into the Norfolk Cultural Council Spring art exhibit. It is one of my favorite subjects. It is called "Side Kicks". These are two of my buddies from the old mine/junk yard outside Jerome, AZ. The exhibit will run for the month of March at the Norfolk library in Norfolk center.
A number of my Neponset Valley Artists (NVA) friends were also accepted. We should have a good showing. Congrats to Kim, Frank, Ann, Haydi, Dianne, Nancy and Cindy.

I'll also have a couple of my adirondacks on display at the new Walpole Library when it opens in the near future. They are nice 6x8's in gold plein air frames. They'd look good on someone's wall as a pair. Hint, hint. Here's a photo of one of them.


Finally, I'll have a couple of my works on display as part of the Foxboro Art Association Spring Member Show. This show will be at the Gallery at Patriot Place on weekends (fri-sun) during the month of March. For a change, I've entered one of my pastels of a steer staring me down. I don't have a photo of the pastel, but I've uploaded an oil version to give you an idea of the subject matter. Check it out.


No comments: