Saturday, June 6, 2015

Two Man Show at Palette Gallery

I'm pleased to announce that I will be part of a two man show at the Palette Fine Art Gallery, 4 Merchant Square in Sandwich (next to Cafe Chew). A reception will be on Saturday, June 13 from 5pm on. Palette Fine Art gallery was awarded the silver medal by Cape Cod Life in their "Best Of..." edition for 2015 as the number two art gallery on the Upper Cape.

The name of the show is Reflections. I will be teamed up with abstract photographer, John Whitmarsh, so it should be  interesting.

If you are on the cape or in the neighborhood, please stop by. Pass this on to your friends.

Also, look for my interview in the 2015 edition of Cape Cod Art magazine which comes out in early June.

Here are a couple of works that will be for sale at the show.

Lizzy's Barn
Sconset Village




1 comment:

benilhalk said...

That’s great!! I hope you’ll have great time in this event. You know I also attended such a creative event at gallery space for rent NYC venue. It was quite entertaining and inspirational as well.