Thursday, September 3, 2015

Day 2 of 30 in 30

There are a few things I decided to do in this challenge. First, I thought I would follow several themes. I am going to do boats, beaches, vehicles, maybe birds, and buildings. All themes subject to change. I'll try to do a bunch of the same theme but will probably bounce around. The other thing is I will spend  up to two hours for the painting. I want to paint quickly and want to get out an do other things. Golf tomorrow and there are tons of striped bass in the Cape Cod Canal.
Here is my quick attempt at my friends' boat near Waquoit Bay.

Maybe another boat tomorrow or I may switch themes... Who knows.


1 comment:

Kim Morin Weineck said...

Way to narrow it down, Tony.

I'm going with your stringent attitude, too. So far my paintings include a wooded path, a chicken, and a marsh. What will I do today? Perhaps I will change my theme.