Thursday, September 22, 2011

Gallery at Patriot Place - thanks

Thanks to all for your support last weekend at the Gallery at Patriot Place. It was great to see you all and I appreciate your support. I managed to sell a few paintings and didn't spend it all on meals at the mall. Unfortunately, I couldn't take any photos. I got out my camera and noticed that I had no photos in the camera and thought I had deleted all my photos. It turns out I didn't have my memory card in the camera. Phew!
Frank and I did some painting outside the gallery and had some conversations with people. The most interested were kids who either wanted to put some paint to our canvases or wanted us to paint them. Ellen Little took this photo of a couple of teens who asked if we could paint them.

We declined.

No comments: